Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

[Update] Comic-Con 2011 Registration is Off to a Rousing Start!


If you're like me, you have gotten this screen about a thousand times. Or the one where the site is down. I've actually gotten through to select my tickets twice, only to be returned back to the screen above after clicking the "Proceed to Checkout" button. Loveliness.

Why do I want to go so badly?

Update #1
(11:54 a.m. PST) I currently have the same amount of tickets for Comic-Con as I did when I woke up this morning.

Update #2
(1:55 p.m. PST) Tickets have been purchased for all days, except Saturday. Ah well, happy to be attending.

2 comments:

Mike Wilson said...

Oh that sucks. Will you be able to attend the session you wanted to about all the 2012 movies?

Don Ventura said...

Negatory -- but I'm going to try to get Saturday tickets should any more be made available. The movie stuff happens over all four days, but the BIG ones occur on Saturday which is kind of a bummer. I'm still really glad to go!