Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Clark and Conner Kent


The future \S/uperman and \S/uperboy appear to have a better relationship than their Young Justice counterparts do. (Yes I realize how unbelievably geeky I sound)

The CW has released 14 images for the titled 'Scion' episode, which airs March 4th at 8pm.

PS: I like how in this take it was Clark's DNA that was used to save a clone of Lex, rather than how it is in the comics where to save a Superman clone from going Bizarro they used Lex's DNA (what was I saying about sounding like a geek?).

3 comments:

Don Ventura said...

I wonder if they're thinking this could be a spinoff?

Jerry Ahern said...

Everytime a new hero (Aquaman, GreenArrow, Supergirl) is on the show, that is what people think...however this is the first one where I can see it. They could go back to highschool...he'd still be on the farm...it could work and sadly I would watch it.

Anonymous said...

I’m a big fan of the Justice League too! Being that I am a customer and employee of DISH Network I can use my iPhone to watch The Smallville I have a 3G connection using Sling Technology. I can’t recommend the TV Everywhere feature enough to anyone with a busy lifestyle.