Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Steve Rogers

July is really not that far away and before you know 'the first Avenger' will be making his way to the big screen in what will probably be the biggest movie of the summer (next to Green Lantern...I hope).

Which if I had to guess, will be just in time for Steve Rogers: Super Soldier to ditch his current look for his classic attire.

But damn it I think the Super Soldier outfit is so much better...I know I know, 'how dare I'.

Anyway, check out Ed McGuinness's cover to AVENGERS ACADEMY GIANT-SIZE #1 on sale in May.

Steve Rogers has been a supporting cast member to almost all the Marvel books lately...and personally, I think it's a great idea. He is sort of running the show for all the Marvel heroes and taking the role as top cop superhero to new heights.

GO MARVEL

No comments: