Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Superboy: UPDATED

The other day I mentioned that I love the art of Karl Kerschl...how funny is it that I see that he will be doing the cover to Superboy issue 7.

If you have been listening to our PODCAST you woud have heard me say that maybe what the Superboy book needs is a fun artiest. Then I see that issue 7 will be done by MARCO RUDY. Check out his take on the JLA vs. Galactus.

and to think, I was maybe going to drop this title.

DARN YOU DC...DARN YOU TO HECK!

Details below.


SUPERBOY #7Written by JEFF LEMIRE
Art by MARCO RUDY
Cover by KARL KERSCHL
Ever wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Well, have you ever woken up to discover that you’ve given in to your evil side and taken over your hometown? Superboy has. And as much as he wishes it were just a dream, the stakes are all too real! Guest-starring Lex Luthor, Tim Drake, and introducing “The New Titans!”
On sale MAY 4 • 32 pg, FC $2.99 US • RATED T

PS: Thank you to DV for this UPDATE.

1 comment:

Don Ventura said...

I hate to break it to you... he's only doing the cover.