Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

The New DC U: Check Them All Out




I believe all of DC Comics new titles are finally revealed. Click on the red to see all the new books.

So what do we think? Yay or Nay?

What are you most forward to reading?

Superman Titles

Blue Beetle Title

Suicide Squad Title

Justice with Edge Titles

Young Justice Titles

Dark Justice Titles

Batwing Title

Red Hood and The Outlaws Title

Nightwing Title

Ladies of Gotham Titles

Batman Titles: set one

Batman Titles: set two

Green Lantern Titles

Justice Titles

2 comments:

carnivalofsins00 said...

I started reading with Marvel and at first I was a little scared to get into DC, but I did, slowly but surely. DC has some of the better books, in my opinion. So I think this is such a good move. If they would have done this before I started with DC, it would have been easier for me to jump in.

HOWEVER!!! I just know that my wallet will suffer, seeing that I really like a good chunk of these 52 titles.

Jerry Ahern said...

I am pretty excited. The only if-y stuff to me is the Superman books. But even if its horrible they can always fix it.