Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Batman Inc To Return In 2012

So, what do we all think of the (new) world of Batman?

Doesn't seem like anything crazy has changed...just moving forward as it normally would.

One book that is missing from the Batman line is Grant Morrison's Batman Inc.

Well fans should not fret. Today (via DC's Blog) the writer had this to say,

“Batman, Incorporated will continue through to Issue #10 and August’s shocking season finale that changes the Batman status quo yet again. The series will take a brief hiatus while I work on a major new project to be announced shortly. Batman, Incorporated returns next year with me, Chris Burnham and Batman: Leviathan, the epic 12 part conclusion to my 6 year Batman saga. Don’t miss it!” -Grant Morrison


I really really hope the other major project Grant Morrison is working on is a \S/uper one.

2 comments:

carnivalofsins00 said...

I reeeeeeeeally hope he's working on Supes.

Jerry Ahern said...

rumor has it