Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuiness: Marvel Man??

On today's announcement that Loeb and McGuinness are back together again, working on a major Marvel (yet to titled) book, I have to ask?

Who at Marvel is presently dead or missing or NOT BEING USED that could use a major come back and could provide fans with  BIG OVER THE TOP stories?

Who at Marvel could benefit from the creative team behind Superman/Batman and the Hulk?

So what do we think?

The Sentry?
Scarlet Witch?
Bucky (too soon?)
Johnny Storm?
Captain Marvel?
Howard the Duck?

My money is on Marvel Man. Think about that true believers.

Stay tuned

2 comments:

Luvcroft said...

I so want to see an Ed McGuinness Marvel Man!!!

Jerry Ahern said...

Yeah, I am only guessing here...but I think its a safe bet that this will be about the new Marvel-Man book.

Marvel Man Reborn