Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Circle of Life or Corporate Synergy? Marvel's Tron Variants.


Tron: Legacy is released by Disney. Disney purchases Marvel. Marvel produces Tron: Legacy variant covers to popular titles. The circle of life or corporate synergy? You decide true believers.

Honestly, stuff like this may make some people’s skin crawl but I think every one of these covers looks awesome. Credit artists Mark Brooks (above, Captain America #612) and Brandon Peterson (below, Wolverine #4) for handling the ten different variants that will be released throughout the month of November in anticipation of Disney's long-awaited sequel.

Follow the link for the rest of the Trontacular (yeah, I made a word) covers:
http://marvel.com/news/all.14404.marvel_unveils_tron_variant_covers

2 comments:

Jerry Ahern said...

I calling this out.

Stupid.

But I am looking forward to the Harry Potter inspired DC variants.

Don Ventura said...

I can see why you'd hate it--but I think the artwork is fantastic. I for one would love to see Power Girl as Hermione or Living as Professor Snape.