Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Quick Note About Your Blogger

Well, I started working on this blog about a month ago and it has been an extremely gratifying experience.  I enjoy writing and I believe there are an endless amount of topics related to comic books that I can go on and on about.  Anyway, I felt compelled to share this note I got today from someone who came across my blog:

You've got a pretty great blog. I hesitate to go to comic/movie blogs because it often is just some random guy whining about what minutia irritated him about whichever thing he focused on that week. but this was professional, and had lots... of good information on all kinds of things. and honestly, while I was there, I thought it was something i would like to use often, as i just don't have the time to keep up with things in the comic shop firsthand like I used to. anyway, just my opinion, but I like it a lot. Fantastic job!

I appreciate everyone who has offered kind words and support!

In the immortal words of Stan Lee: 'Nuff said.

No comments: