Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another New 'X-Men: First Class' Poster


While I have not become vitriolic in my condemnation of the X-Men: First Class posters, I suppose I can understand why fans of the franchise have been disappointed with some of the choices 20th Century Fox has made to publicize the film with their theater art. For me, the worst has been the silhouettes of Magneto and Professor X with the faces of Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy, respectively, peering through.

This latest poster is reminiscent of pretty much all of the X-Men film posters that have come before it. I've never really been a fan of the awkward "walk" towards the camera that feels wholly unnatural. Now, I've just come to expect it. So forget the lackluster posters and keep the wonderful trailers firmly at the forefront of your memory when thinking about the latest entry into the X-saga.

X-Men: First Class hits theaters on June 3rd.

No comments: