Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

More 'Amazing Spider-Man' Set Pics Appear


I’m kind of shocked how many pictures have been released from the set of The Amazing Spider-Man, Marc Webb’s 2012 reboot of the franchise (sorry Mr. Arad, I’m calling it an reboot). These latest pics come courtesy of Splash News Online (click here for the whole set).

Also, where the original series seemed to mainly use CGI for the character’s swinging and derring-do, we’ve seen a lot of live-action action taking place on the set of the new film. I cannot wait to see some finished clips of this film to get a better idea of what Webb and have planned for the look and feel of this film.

I’m also pretty surprised to hear people still are not sold on the costume. Even here, not properly lit, I think the design and texture are both great. I’m sure the debate will come to an end for most when the first trailer is released.

The Amazing Spider-Man is scheduled for release on July 3rd 2012.


No comments: