Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Note From Your Blogger. Well, One of Your Bloggers.


A few months ago, I was incredibly happy to receive a nice note on the blog from a reader. How come he never decided to follow us though? I mentioned then that keeping the blog, and now the podcast, both with my cohort Jerry, has been extremely enjoyable. I enjoy reading this fun and imaginative art form, and I love sharing my thoughts on comic books and all things related with anyone who wants to read about em'.

Today I saw that Ethan Nicolle, the artist of last week's best comicAxe Copincluded a link to my positive review on his website. There it was with the likes of iFanboy! The blog has been getting more hits than ever, and though we don't have enough followers yet, I think there's a following to be had. It's also been surreal to have had articles I've written retweeted by the likes of Nick Spencer and Dan Slott.

Anyhoo, just thought I would share commuters.

No comments: