Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman....

Ready or Not...here she is.

Ready to make herstory....


Let the debate begin.....

I say by Comic Con we will be seeing every other cosplayer in this suit.

Wonder Woman from David E Kelly is scheduled to air this Fall.




This look is obviously taken more from the current design created by Jim Lee for the story created by writer JMS.

I am surprised they went for more color on this suit...I really assumed that they would have gone with the darker red and black paints.

Though this picture is a promo of sorts...when it's seen on TV the colors may show up darker then.

Over all it’s a great look. I am sure there will be people on both sides of the fence.

But I applaud the creators for going full blown superhero. I am sure I am wrong but I think the last time we saw a superhero in that bright of a costume was Lois and Clark.

Very interesting...very interesting indeed.

6 comments:

Don Ventura said...

The men in my office (and one of the ladies) have given their stamp of approval.

Jerry Ahern said...

The people of the internet world seem torn...some are reall happy others are not.

Such is the way of things.

I am fine with the costume.

Matt Todd said...

Well the design is actually not bad. They were able to maintain the iconography of the costume. But they could only make it with materials from Strippers'R'Us. It looks cheap. I found some fan manipulations where a slight change in color palette make a world of difference. Oy.

Don Ventura said...

Yeah, I hope that it looks better on film. It does look like one of the high end costumes you'd see at Party City though.

Jerry Ahern said...

I am sure this will look fine on tv...it will have to or this will be the quickest to be taken off the air superhero show ever.

Matt Todd said...

Here's hoping.