Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonder Woman and Spider-Man

WOW...

This year Spider-Man and Wonder Woman are both underway in their 'reboot'.

The reactions to their update/modern/reboot attire is not only negative...its mean.

Perhaps its me.

Maybe I should be going f*cking crazy.... and allow my avatar/ Internet self to confess to the world how much and how badly I hate these people in their costumes.

Why not be as mean and as judgmental as possible?

Why not use my key pad as my tool...no my weapon, to rocket my obvious correct opinion on something I know nothing about.

All I need to see are these (on set) pictures to prove what I already know...

This is going to suck

This is an Epic Fail

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen

She looks like a hooker

He looks like a f*g

I am a fan of superheroes and how dare they attempt to make something for me and my peers.

I hate them...I hate them all.

OY...

To the people leaving harsh remarks....GET OVER YOURSELF.

This is suppose to be fun.

I love what they are doing and can't wait to see both The Amazing Spider-Man and Wonder Woman.

-Jerry Ahern

4 comments:

Don Ventura said...

You're absolutely right. It's supposed to be fun. I simply cannot get my brain around why people are so comfortable making some truly awful comments.

Unknown said...

because some people can never be happy. it is in their DNA.

Jerry Ahern said...

DNA?

Dangerously Nerdy Affection?

Unknown said...

Dumb Nut Attitude? i am really not sure.... i tried to come up with something with Darkseid in it, but i failed... sigh... take away my nerd's card.