Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Want to see the worst posters EVER for a superhero film

I am looking forward to this flick...but man, they are really struggling to advertise.

Which is odd because this should be a no brainer.

Even more odd is that when reading an interview with the director he made some remarks about the other superhero/comic book films coming out this summer and how he couldn't get his 'head around it' and doesn't think any of the films are much of a competition.

Oh well, good luck to you sir.




X-Men: The First Class is schedule for release on June 3, 2011 and was directed by Matthew Vaughn.

Vaughn's comments about the other superhero films was the following

"With ‘Green Lantern,’ I don’t know about that one, I couldn’t get my head around the trailer, to be honest … look, I will say the following: X-Men as a brand is bigger than Captain America, Thor and the Green Lantern, all put together.”

Well the film might be a success but I can't get 'my head around' all the advertising.

It's not helping to generate x-citement. For me anyway.

But rest assured Commuters....I am sure X-Men will be fine film.

1 comment:

Don Ventura said...

These seriously look fanmade.